Statement of Faith From Bylaws of Prophetic Ministries Tabernacle
- The Old and New Testament are the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God. In the Word, we find the revelation of God’s eternal and unchanging will for men of all ages. It is the divine and final authority for the Christian life.
- There is one God, the Creator of all things, who is infinitely perfect and eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the union of God and man. He is True God and True Man, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life and died on the cross as a sacrifice for the sins of all men. He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into Heaven and is presently seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Advocate.
- Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin, which resulted in his spiritual death or separation from God. Only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained. This process of regeneration called “born-again” in the Word, takes place through a combination of faith and confession. As a person makes the decision to believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, then confesses with his mouth the Lordship of Jesus in his life, a miracle of regeneration by the Holy Spirit takes place. A new Christian is born into the Kingdom of God - for him, old things are passed away and all things are new!
- Water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the church during the present age. They are not, however, to be confused with or regarded as a means of salvation. The shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only grounds for justification and salvation.
- The present day ministry of the Holy Spirit is to comfort and guide the believer with the final purpose of glorifying the Lord Jesus Christ in the earth. During this age, He indwells, guides, instructs and empowers the believer for Godly living and service. Every believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Every born-again, spirit-filled believer should maintain a consistent prayer life in both praying with the understanding and praying in the Spirit.
- The Universal Church is composed of all those who are born again. Through this new birth we are united together in the body of Christ. Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the church, and has provided leadership for the local church through the ministry gifts, which only He can give. Every local church has the right, under Christ, to decide and govern its own affairs.
- There will be a bodily resurrection of the dead, of the believer to everlasting joy with the Lord and of the unbeliever to judgment and eternal punishment.
Receive FREE weekly articles about our God's greatness.
Read about what God has done in the lives of others..."that I too may believe He will do these things for me!"
|Join Our Mailing List|
For Email Marketing you can trust