Return to the Newsletter Archives

Sending out prophecies like sowing seeds for the harvest.

Kent Simpson, Prophetic Pastor

(Stories Time Line 1989- Present)

In the very beginning of this ministry in 1989, God made a promise to me that everywhere a prophecy was sent I would reap a harvest and that I would be prophesying to hundreds of people. When our Lord made this promise to me I really did not know what He was referring to, but one day, in May of 1994, I found myself boarding an airplane headed for Norway. It was at that point the Holy Spirit brought back to my remembrance what our Lord had promised. Looking back, I traced within my mind how I found myself headed for Norway. Months prior I had received a letter of invitation to come to Norway. The folks who had sent the letter were a group of men who had found the ad in Charisma magazine and received their prophesies.

In our letters of correspondence, I learned that they estimated over 500 Norwegian people had received prophesies after having seen the ad. Once all the arrangements were made, the men in Norway raised the funds to purchase tickets for Wes Arnold, my brother in law, and me to travel to Norway. The arrangements were for us to hold three services each day for nine days in Oslo in a church building that had been closed for over two years. Prior to these Oslo meetings, we were to hold a few services in a church in the far Northern part of Norway in a town named Al. When we landed in Oslo, there were a few people waiting to take us on a five and a half hour drive to the Saturday night service in Al. However, our flight was delayed by a few hours. This created quite a rush to get us to the Church in Al as quickly as possible; we sped through the mountain roads in a car packed with five people and lots of luggage.

When we arrived the Pastor rushed us up to the stage. You must understand, we had been traveling with layovers on three planes and an automobile, totaling more than 23 hours without sleep. Without even washing our face and hands, Wes began the praise service and I brought the message and prophesied to everyone in the house. It was about two o’clock in the morning before we closed out the service.

The very next morning we were back at the Church and we had communion service; more people showed up and received their word of prophecy. During communion a man and woman entered carrying a young woman and laid her at the back of the Church on sofa cushions. At the end of the service, the couple came to me with an interpreter and asked that I pray for their daughter. They said that about a year ago, as she was taking communion, she fell to the ground totally paralyzed and had not moved since. My energy was nearly drained from traveling and ministering; however, I kneeled down to pray for the girl.

The next day, to our surprise, she came walking in with her parents. Wes and I took a quick glance at each other as to say, “Do you see what I see?” We knew we were in for a wonderful, Spirit filled service; miraculous healings were abundant, and the prophetic words were spot on. The next day we traveled back to Oslo to start the nine days of meetings. The first meeting was at nine o’clock in the morning, and there were only about forty people. The afternoon meeting was challenging, to say the least; one of the men stood up while I was teaching and wanted to argue with me about my message. After a few attempts to try and reason with the man, I finally realized this wasn’t going to stop, so I put the microphone down, and Wes and I left the meeting, went back to our room and began to pack to go home. The men who sent for us came to the room and begged us to stay; we told them we did not come to argue. After much discussion we agreed to go back and minister God’s Word.

With an immense foreboding feeling upon us, we returned to hold the evening meeting. We walked into a room with four hundred and twenty six people (486) anxiously waiting for us to minister to them. Our shock could not be concealed. From that point on, the meetings continued to grow until one of the Christian television stations came to televise the meetings. After a few days the owner and host of the TV station asked me to come on his program and prophesy live over those who called in for His Word. Hundreds of people hungered for more of the prophetic movement, and they continued to send for us; we made fourteen more trips over the next two years. Many people were healed and His Word continued to bring in a harvest…….(to be continue)

Testimonials from PMT’s Partners and Supporters

Blessings in the name of the Lord Jesus thank you for this profound powerful revelation message about tithes.

I am so blessed by it also my heart desire is to complete School of the Prophetic Knowledge I believing God for that, for many years I have followed you Pastor/Prophet Kent Simpson all the way from my home town US,Virgin Island even received a prophetic word that impacted my life gave me hope when i needed most.

I love you PMT Family of God
Your friend in Christ R.B.

Greeting Prophet Kent,Is like i was dead for many years and the Lord had raised me up.Your prophecy is just plain true. I had a dream where a certain prophet had prayed for me and i was coming back home with something.It was like i was taken and hidden somewhere, I receives your word of wisdom (Rhema) to me.

Strike Ngobeni

Praise the Lord!

(RE: article sent 9.21.2012 “Righteous Tithes”)

Thank you Pastor Kent, the word you sent is like a cup of cool refreshing water to the soul. I have been asking God all kinds of questions let alone complaints of how come we give and church like myself are still trying to stretch a dollar if not pennies after everything else. Receiving the word today, spoke billions into my heart. I receive it and I am going to suggest it to my Pastor for our church finances.

Thank you again and again.

God bless you and family,
Read more Testimonials ยป

For more prophetic media groups click here