We are building the Tabernacle of God one living stone after another.
Hundreds of new prophetic ministers are being raised up as the Holy Spirit skillfully directs the leadership of PMT where each chosen vessel fits in the Master’s plan. The Holy Spirit has chosen a people who have been kicked to the curb by the very people they tried to serve. By the anointing and resurrection power of Jesus Christ, the Rock of our salvation, we are raising up Prophets for the next generation. There are thousands of prophetic people of God being sent our way who are now finding their place in His Kingdom.
The Holy Spirit is empowering this army of believers to march in the fullness of their calling; receiving the impartation of their spiritual gifts through prophecy and the laying on of hands. Commissioned and equipped these conveyors of The Vision of the Tabernacle are being sent as messengers of His divine plan for building a world-wide Prophetic Church; one living stone after another.(1 Peter 2:4-6 NKJV)
Welcome to PMT!
Are you searching for a Personal Counselor regarding your future? Your relationships? Your career? Your investments? Do you have questions that need to be answered about the direction in your life? Do you know what the purpose of your life is? Who have you consulted so far? What were their credentials? What or who was their source of information and power? If your counselor’s source of power is not the Holy Spirit then you have not yet experienced the Truth, for the ultimate Helper and Counselor is God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. You can learn to have an “ear to hear” Him. Receiving God’s guidance begins with acknowledging Jesus as your Lord and Savior. If you are uncertain about things then ask Jesus to come into you life and show Himself to you. God wants a personal relationship with you. He wants to guide you and comfort you as a loving and wise father. And all relationships begin by talking to and spending time with each other. As you get to know Him and let Him guide you in all things, you will begin the process of “hearing” Him.
Prophetic Ministries Tabernacle Mission Statement
- Minister the Word of God
- Conduct a religious worship service through various forms of ministry.
- Promote and encourage, through the ministries of the organization cooperation with other organizations ministering within a community.
- Spread the Word of the Gospel through seminars, radio and other forms of mass media for the purpose of educating the individual in the Word of God.
- To conduct a local church by the direction of the Lord, Jesus Christ and under the leadership of the Holy Spirit in accordance with all of the provisions as set forth in the Holy Bible.
- To establish new churches and establish, support missions and missionaries and organize and operate an association of churches.
- To conduct a Christian school.
- To do any and all things necessary to accomplish religious, charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Prophet Kent Simpson
Prophet Kent Simpson, Prophetic Ministries Today; 32 years servicing our G3D as vessel for Him to speak through. Prophetic Ministries Tabernacle is located in Gainesville, Texas. Prophet Simpson is a former conservative bank president who gave up his lifestyle to follow G3D’s calling to become one of His prophets. Prophet Kent has been hearing G3D for others since 1989 and has provided over 120,000 personal prophecies to people all over the world. Believers, unbelievers, investors, business people, missing persons, Sheriff departments, Texas Rangers, Norwegian parliament and the Pentagon are some of the people and places who have sought his counseling throughout the years.
If you have never experienced G3D speaking personally to you, you can learn about the gift of “hearing” G3D on this website. If you want to be blessed and support this ministry with your monetary gifts, consider making a donation on PMT’s website.
Prophetic Ministries Today is devoted to the truth that G3D, Jesus, is not dead but alive and speaking to those who have an ear to hear His Spirit. This website is filled with prophetic teachings, which will help you understand the process of “hearing” G3D for yourself. The Lord wants you to Pray, Hear & Obey it’s the Christian way.
Statement of Faith From Bylaws of Prophetic Ministries Tabernacle
- The Old and New Testament are the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God. In the Word, we find the revelation of God’s eternal and unchanging will for men of all ages. It is the divine and final authority for the Christian life.
- There is one God, the Creator of all things, who is infinitely perfect and eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the union of God and man. He is True God and True Man, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life and died on the cross as a sacrifice for the sins of all men. He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into Heaven and is presently seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Advocate.
- Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin, which resulted in his spiritual death or separation from God. Only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained. This process of regeneration called “born-again” in the Word, takes place through a combination of faith and confession. As a person makes the decision to believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, then confesses with his mouth the Lordship of Jesus in his life, a miracle of regeneration by the Holy Spirit takes place. A new Christian is born into the Kingdom of God – for him, old things are passed away and all things are new!
- Water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the church during the present age. They are not, however, to be confused with or regarded as a means of salvation. The shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only grounds for justification and salvation.
- The present day ministry of the Holy Spirit is to comfort and guide the believer with the final purpose of glorifying the Lord Jesus Christ in the earth. During this age, He indwells, guides, instructs and empowers the believer for Godly living and service. Every believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Every born-again, spirit-filled believer should maintain a consistent prayer life in both praying with the understanding and praying in the Spirit.
- The Universal Church is composed of all those who are born again. Through this new birth we are united together in the body of Christ. Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the church, and has provided leadership for the local church through the ministry gifts, which only He can give. Every local church has the right, under Christ, to decide and govern its own affairs.
- There will be a bodily resurrection of the dead, of the believer to everlasting joy with the Lord and of the unbeliever to judgment and eternal punishment.