How to Get Your Breakthrough in 2018
Pray this Way for Your Prayers Will be Heard:
• Start by Hallowing Our God: (Worshiping God, Yahweh, Father, El Shaddai, Almighty, Master, Jehovah, Holy Spirit, Yahshua, Jesus, Elohim; He also answers to many more names that are not in this listed)
1. Reverently Worship Him in Song and/or Instrument
2. Remind Him of a time He helped You, (tell it like a story)
Then Make Your Petition Known in this Manner:
• Make a Formal Request to our Father: (spoken or written)
1. Do NOT tell Him what to Do (or how to fix your problem)
2. Do NOT Complain about Your Life or anything else
3. Simply ask Father what you’re to Do (what to do about the problem)
Begin to Usher in Your Angels to Do His Word:
• Call in His Angels by Praying in Tongues (Praying in the Spirit)
1. Before You begin Praying in the Spirit (ask the Holy Spirit to make your mind fruitful of the things you do not understand)
2. If Do Not have Your Heavenly Language (speak in an unknown language until you receive it)
3. As You Pray in the Spirit God will Use Your Groanings to send out Angels to do His Word.
“Bless the Lord, you His angels,
Who excel in strength, who do His word,
Heeding the voice of His word” (Psalm 103:20).
Pray in the Spirit & Pray in Your Understanding:
• The Spirit Will Speak for Us with Strange Groanings
1. “For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered” (Romans 8:26).
• The Purpose for Speaking in Tongues is to Hear God
2. “For with stammering lips and another tongue He will speak to this people, to whom He said, ‘This is the rest with which you may cause the weary to rest,’ and ‘This is the refreshing’; Yet they would not hear” (Isaiah 28:11-12). (ref. 1 Cor. 14:21)
After You’ve Prayed Through Wait for His Word & Obey:
• The Angel of God will Bring You His Answer
1. “But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint” (Isaiah 40:31)
• Speak nor Think about the Problem You’ve Given to God
2. “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth” (Psalm 46:10)!
• Do Nothing about the Problem; Wait for His Answer and It Will Come at a Time You Least Expect It
3. “Then (Jesus) said to them, “Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use (Obey), it will be measured to you (Prosperity); and to you who hear, more will be given. For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have (Disobeys), even what he has will be taken away from him” (Mark 4:24-25).
Obey the Voice of God and You’ll Prosper in All Things:
• If You Obey His Voice Blessings Shall Overtake You
4. “Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the Lord your God will set you high above all nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the Lord your God: (Deuteronomy 28:1-2)
• When You “Pray, Hear & Obey” Good Things Always Happen:
5. “Therefore, humble (Yield to His Will) yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in DUE TIME, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you” (1 Peter 5:6-7).
Written by Kent Simpson, Apostolic Prophet
The Angel Spoke
- “Therefore, we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away. For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward, how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him” (Hebrews 2:1-3 NKJV)
I have been blessed to have experienced a number of angelic encounters along this wonderful journey with our Lord and Savior, and I have a couple of stories to share. Once an angel appeared to me, and for the first time I experienced an angel speak to me.
I will start from the beginning: I was in my study busy straightening up picking up books and magazines that I had been going through for the past week when all of sudden a form started taking shape in my doorway. It is rather difficult to explain how it took shape but if you remember the old popular TV series “Star Trek” it might help you understand how the angel appeared, if you can remember how they in the TV program were always being “beamed up” by Scotty. Well, that was exactly what it looked like, and it did not take very long for all the digital pieces to fill in the empty space that quickly became the form of the angel.
He was so tall I could not see his face because it was hidden behind the top part of the door casing. He did move but not very much; he just straightened up a little after he completed his transformation. I was scared and didn’t know if this was an angel from God or a demon taking on the appearance of an angel. Then he spoke to me saying, “I will tell you what you need to know and I will prosper you.” Well, that settled it; he had to be a demon. You see, back then my doctrine was much different than now and we did not believe that ministers were to have anything, especially money. The poorer you were the more spiritual you became. Anytime we had more than we needed for a day or so we gave it away lest it find a way into our hearts. Without even thinking I raised my voice stuck out my pointed finger and rebuked the demon/angel and he vanished faster than he had arrived.
Immediately, I began pulling all my ministry books and Bible out and began preparing a message entitled, “The Spirit of Divination”. The message started with this verse:
- “Now it happened, as we went to prayer, that a certain slave girl possessed with a spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much profit by fortune-telling” (Acts 16:16).
You see, I knew this scripture well because I had been leading a campaign coming against the 900 number psychics, and I just knew this had to be the same spirit that wanted to get into me. I was determined to keep him out and chase him far away from me.
At the time we had a Saturday morning radio program, and I preached against that foul spirit live over the radio. Then that night I was scheduled to preach a conference at the Dallas Convention hall by the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, preaching the second part of the series. The next morning, I preached the third and final sermon completing the three-part series. After we had the series “Spirit of Divination” completed and nicely package we began to offer the series in our newsletter.
A few weeks had gone by and we seemingly supernaturally started losing most our supporters and money to pay bills stopped coming in. This all happened in 1993, just before the Thanksgiving holidays. We were flat broke with no food. Attendance in our little church was dwindling, and I was forced to go to the local food bank just so we could have a few groceries. My wife had just given birth to little Savannah and we were getting scared. Of course, I had been praying my heart out to God for answers, but the heavens seemed to be closed up. After one of our evening services as I was walking across the parking lot and God spoke. He said, “If you are going to preach about demons then let the demons support you; I called you to preach about hearing Me and My Word.” Well that is all I needed to know, so I thought.
The next morning, I told God I would destroy the master tapes to this message about the spirit of divination and called everyone requesting they burn their tapes too. Then I began to plead with Him to help me and after a day or two He spoke these words; “I sent you the one to help you and you ran him off.” I knew I had messed up big time.
That night I lay awake in our bed musing before the Holy Spirit, looking for a way I could get this angel back. Suddenly the light went off and I had a plan. You know how when you walk by a place there is known evil activity going on and you can feel the presence of demons? Well, my theory was that angels must hang around places where God and His people gather. It was four o’clock in the morning, and I jumped out of the bed waking my wife telling her I was going to the Tabernacle. She wanted to know why but fell back to sleep as I excitedly told her about my plan. I knew that if I could get a word of prophecy for myself the angels would have to do His Word.
- “Bless the Lord, you His angels, Who excel in strength, who do His word, Heeding the voice of His word” (Psalm 103:20).
Preaching to the Angels
I had finally found God and His revelation and the answer to why everything in my life was falling apart. He had sent me an angel, which I mistook to be a demon and ran him off, big mistake. God had sent the angel who spoke to me these words: “I will tell you what you need to know and I will prosper you.” Knowing that I needed a plan on how to make repentance and get the angel back. I needed desperately to experience the fulfillment of verses in Hebrews 1:13, 14. God graciously allowed me the insight of what I needed to do. That was to go the Tabernacle and preach to the angels until I got a word of prophecy for myself.
- “But to which of the angels has He ever said: “Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool?” Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?” (Hebrews 1:13, 14)
When I got to the Tabernacle, I rummaged around in the office looking for a blank tape to put in the recorder, because I wanted to have a copy of my prophecy. I had been doing a lot of studying on angels after this experience. I figured if they are sent to us from God we best know something about them. As I made my way to the pulpit, where the tape recording system was, I put the blank tape in the recorder. My theory was that God’s angels could always be found wherever God’s people gathered. Knowing from scripture that whatever the Lord spoke in heaven had to manifest on earth as it is written: “Your kingdom come. Your will be done. On earth as it is in heaven” (Matthew 6:10).
All I had to do was speak whatever He was saying from heaven and His angels would have to go do His word. The Angelic hosts of God have been commanded to do His will on earth, as it has been proclaimed in heaven. This is a huge breakthrough for the body of Christ. If you can find God and His Word and you speak His word on earth as it has been spoken from the throne of God, His angels will go do His Word.
- “Bless the Lord, you His angels, who excel in strength, who do His Word, heeding the voice of His Word” (Psalm 103:20).
It does not matter whose voice it is that is speaking. After His Word has been sent down from heaven all that matters is that His Word is proclaimed; then everything will change for His angels will do His Word.
With that in mind and the tape in the recorder, with the sound system live throughout the sanctuary, I began to preach the message from my heart. Not seeing one angel sitting in the pews I continued to preach as if the room was packed out. Finally, His Word came, delivered by the angel that had been appointed unto me a few years prior. This angel is God’s messenger appointed to minister for me, ascending and descending from His throne delivering His Prophetic Word for whomever is in need of a Word from God. This night the Word was for ME!
I can just imagine what my angel thought when he landed in the Tabernacle sanctuary and saw all these other angels filling up the room. “What are you guys all doing here?” With a resounding reply, “Waiting on His Word so we know what to do.” Maybe it doesn’t happen exactly that way, but you get the idea.
Now for the final results and blessing from all my praying, hearing and obeying. Satisfied that I had my Word of Prophecy I shut everything off and went home, leaving the Tabernacle knowing in my Spirit it is finished. I had done all that I could do; it was now time to sit back a patiently wait upon His Word to do the work. Two weeks had gone by and we still had faith that His Word was going to work for us. Then the day finally came.
Someone was at the door as I opened it there stood a middle-aged man in a suit and tie. He introduced himself, and all I remember is that his first name was Harold, this all occurred during the autumn of 1993. I invited him into are humble little home and he sat down. Without hesitation he began to state his reason for coming to visit us without introduction. He asked if I knew of a list of men who I had played high school football with and said he represented them. We talked about each one and we had fond memories of the “good ole days”. Then he got to the point of his coming as he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a check for $50,000.00. I was floored, utterly shocked, needless to say. It was evident the angel God had originally sent to me that I earlier ran off was back. The evidence can only be found in the favor of God’s unrelenting love and grace. From that time forward, this ministering spirit has been there for this ministry many times over.
Written by Kent Simpson, Apostolic ProphetFor more prophetic media groups click here