Debbie and I prayed with an older lady last night in Oklahoma at the local skating rink while celebrating one of our grandsons birthday party. She had a lung disease. Our Lord said it was caused by the chlorine gas that comes from the water into her home from the city where she lives. When she runs hot water the chlorine when heated releases a gas that causes lung diseases as well as cancer.
She has never smoked being the good Pentecostal woman most all her life. God did heal her. And we all cried tears of joy as we stood before the lost and saved while under the heavy presence of His Spirit. Then a few others came sat down by Debbie and asked her to pray for them too.
Blessing coming your way.