I am learning so much from your teaching series on Angels and I’m sure there are many people who are thrilled to learn that the Hosts of Heaven are sent not only to the prophets but also to help guide everyday ordinary believers like myself. It’s because of your teaching that I’m beginning to understand how Angels interact with us. And although I’m quite apprehensive at just the thought of actually seeing not to mention speaking with an Angel of the Lord, I’m looking forward to a time when I too may have encounters with them just as you do!
I agree with Kenneth Hagin! He was a magnificent man of God and I believe you are too! Like “Papa” you have a very kind, warm way of sharing the Word that people can receive what you have to say with a peace and a “knowing” that passes understanding.
I found something I want to share with you. I hope it will encourage you today.
“The Paradoxical Commandments”
by Dr. Kent Keith
1. People are illogical, unreasonable and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
2. If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
3. If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies.
4. The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
5. Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
6. The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.
Think big anyway.
7. People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.
Fight for a few underdogs anyway.
8. What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
9. People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
Help people anyway.
10. Give the world the best you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world your best anyway.
Don’t let those Facebook losers get you down! I’m praying the Lord strengthen you to teach more, give more, live more in this new year!
Seize the Day!